Saturday 28 July 2012

Quirky and Unusual Wedding Shoes

Who says your wedding shoes have to be traditional, simple ivory or white wedding shoes?

I've been looking at different shoe styles for a while and have come across some very interesting ones, some of these I would like to share with you, as they really are truly unique and quirky.

As seen here.

I love how this shoe looks like a rose.



These are very princess slipper-like.


As seen here.
The soft fabric over this shoe adds a touch of romance and elegance, the lace- effect appliques make these shoes timeless and classy while the flower gives it a touch of rebellious girlyness.

As seen here.

If only I could get away with wearing these, but I know I would not be able to walk properly and my fiance is only a few inches taller than me, so I want to wear flats, plus flats are comfy. I can imagine being on your feet all day at your wedding can be tiring and painful!

As seen here.


These would be lovely for a spring or summer wedding, they would be also lovely for an outdoor venue!

As seen here.

These intricately decorated ballet-like pumps are adorned with pearl, bead, lace and diamonte detail, and are rather special. I am sure you will agree. Someone has spent a lot of time working on these shoes. 

As seen here.
I love these.

As seen here.
I have no words...this shoe is crazy!

As seen here.
Gorgeous vintage.







No comments:

Post a Comment